Grilled Courgettes with Mozzarella
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon wine vinegar
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
225g/8oz Mozzarella cheese
- Slice the courgettes lengthwise into ¼ inch slices.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and some black pepper, coat courgette slices well.
- Grill over hot heat for 8 – 10 minutes turning once.
- Return to the bowl adding ½ tablespoon of oil, some more salt, vinegar, garlic and parsley. Mix well and allow to cool a little.
- Arrange the mozzarella slices in a circle, drizzle with remaining oil and a pinch of pepper.
- Arrange the courgette slices, folding them in half and tucking them in between the mozzarella slices.