Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms
24 medium mushrooms
¼ cup of spring onions, minced
4 tablespoons of margarine
2 teaspoons flour
½ teaspoon dried marjoram
¼ cup dry white wine
½ cup cooked ham, finely diced
1 tablespoon parsley, minced.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- Gently soften the onions in butter over a low heat, add the marjoram and flour and stir well, add the wine and continuously stir until thick.
- Remove from the heat and add the ham and parsley.
- Place the mixture into the centre of the mushrooms.
- Wrap the mushrooms into a foil packet and place a small knob of margarine onto the top.
- Gather the edges of the foil and seal, grill over medium heat for 15 minutes.