Spicy Grilled Fries
4 medium baking potatoes (1 – 1 ½ pounds)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
½ teaspoon ground cumin
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the potatoes lengthways into ½ x ½ inch sticks.
- Place the potatoes sticks, oil and lemon juice in a large resealable plastic bag and toss, making sure that all the potatoes are coated in the mix.
- Combine the seasoned salt, cumin and black pepper in a small bowl and set aside
- Place potatoes in centre of the grill and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender, make sure you turn the potatoes twice during this time.
- Remove from the grill when tender and sprinkle with season mix, and shake gently.
Makes 4 servings